한국어

마르지 않는 샘

Lectionary
pic_green.jpg

Exodus 20:1-20
20:1 Then God spoke all these words:
20:2 I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;
20:3 you shall have no other gods before me.
20:4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
20:5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

20:6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

20:7 You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not acquit anyone who misuses his name.
20:8 Remember the sabbath day, and keep it holy.
20:9 Six days you shall labor and do all your work.
20:10 but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns.

20:11 For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
20:12 Honor your father and your mother, so that your days may be long in the land that the LORD your God is giving you.
20:13 You shall not murder.
20:14 You shall not commit adultery.
20:15 You shall not steal.
20:16 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
20:17 You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
20:18 When all the people witnessed the thunder and lightning, the sound of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking, they were afraid and trembled and stood at a distance,
20:19 and said to Moses, "You speak to us, and we will listen; but do not let God speak to us, or we will die."
20:20 Moses said to the people, "Do not be afraid; for God has come only to test you and to put the fear of him upon you so that you do not sin."

출애굽기 20:1 - 20

1. 하나님이 이 모든 말씀으로 말씀하여 이르시되

2. 나는 너를 애굽 땅, 종 되었던 집에서 인도하여 낸 네 하나님 여호와니라

3. 너는 나 외에는 다른 신들을 네게 두지 말라

4. 너를 위하여 새긴 우상을 만들지 말고 또 위로 하늘에 있는 것이나 아래로 땅에 있는 것이나 땅 아래 물 속에 있는 것의 어떤 형상도 만들지 말며

5. 그것들에게 절하지 말며 그것들을 섬기지 말라 나 네 하나님 여호와는 질투하는 하나님인즉 나를 미워하는 자의 죄를 갚되 아버지로부터 아들에게로 삼사 대까지 이르게 하거니와

6. 나를 사랑하고 내 계명을 지키는 자에게는 천 대까지 은혜를 베푸느니라

7. 너는 네 하나님 여호와의 이름을 망령되게 부르지 말라 여호와는 그의 이름을 망령되게 부르는 자를 죄 없다 하지 아니하리라

8. 안식일을 기억하여 거룩하게 지키라

9. 엿새 동안은 힘써 네 모든 일을 행할 것이나

10. 일곱째 날은 네 하나님 여호와의 안식일인즉 너나 네 아들이나 네 딸이나 네 남종이나 네 여종이나 네 가축이나 네 문안에 머무는 객이라도 아무 일도 하지 말라

11. 이는 엿새 동안에 나 여호와가 하늘과 땅과 바다와 그 가운데 모든 것을 만들고 일곱째 날에 쉬었음이라 그러므로 나 여호와가 안식일을 복되게 하여 그 날을 거룩하게 하였느니라

12. 네 부모를 공경하라 그리하면 네 하나님 여호와가 네게 준 땅에서 네 생명이 길리라

13. 살인하지 말라

14. 간음하지 말라

15. 도둑질하지 말라

16. 네 이웃에 대하여 거짓 증거하지 말라

17. 네 이웃의 집을 탐내지 말라 네 이웃의 아내나 그의 남종이나 그의 여종이나 그의 소나 그의 나귀나 무릇 네 이웃의 소유를 탐내지 말라

18. 뭇 백성이 우레와 번개와 나팔 소리와 산의 연기를 본지라 그들이 볼 때에 떨며 멀리 서서

19. 모세에게 이르되 당신이 우리에게 말씀하소서 우리가 들으리이다 하나님이 우리에게 말씀하시지 말게 하소서 우리가 죽을까 하나이다

20. 모세가 백성에게 이르되 두려워하지 말라 하나님이 임하심은 너희를 시험하고 너희로 경외하여 범죄하지 않게 하려 하심이니라

Psalm 80:7-15
80:7 Restore us, O God of hosts; let your face shine, that we may be saved.
80:8 You brought a vine out of Egypt; you drove out the nations and planted it.
80:9 You cleared the ground for it; it took deep root and filled the land.
80:10 The mountains were covered with its shade, the mighty cedars with its branches;
80:11 it sent out its branches to the sea, and its shoots to the River.
80:12 Why then have you broken down its walls, so that all who pass along the way pluck its fruit?
80:13 The boar from the forest ravages it, and all that move in the field feed on it.
80:14 Turn again, O God of hosts; look down from heaven, and see; have regard for this vine,
80:15 the stock that your right hand planted.

시편 80:7 - 15

7. 만군의 하나님이여 우리를 회복하여 주시고 주의 얼굴의 광채를 비추사 우리가 구원을 얻게 하소서

8. 주께서 한 포도나무를 애굽에서 가져다가 민족들을 쫓아내시고 그것을 심으셨나이다

9. 주께서 그 앞서 가꾸셨으므로 그 뿌리가 깊이 박혀서 땅에 가득하며

10. 그 그늘이 산들을 가리고 그 가지는 하나님의 백향목 같으며

11. 그 가지가 바다까지 뻗고 넝쿨이 강까지 미쳤거늘

12. 주께서 어찌하여 그 담을 허시사 길을 지나가는 모든 이들이 그것을 따게 하셨나이까

13. 숲 속의 멧돼지들이 상해하며 들짐승들이 먹나이다

14. 만군의 하나님이여 구하옵나니 돌아오소서 하늘에서 굽어보시고 이 포도나무를 돌보소서

15. 주의 오른손으로 심으신 줄기요 주를 위하여 힘있게 하신 가지니이다

Philippians 3:4b-14
3:4b If anyone else has reason to be confident in the flesh, I have more:
3:5 circumcised on the eighth day, a member of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew born of Hebrews; as to the law, a Pharisee;
3:6 as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to righteousness under the law, blameless.
3:7 Yet whatever gains I had, these I have come to regard as loss because of Christ.
3:8 More than that, I regard everything as loss because of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things, and I regard them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ
3:9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but one that comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God based on faith.
3:10 I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the sharing of his sufferings by becoming like him in his death,
3:11 if somehow I may attain the resurrection from the dead.
3:12 Not that I have already obtained this or have already reached the goal; but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own.
3:13 Beloved, I do not consider that I have made it my own; but this one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,
3:14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus.

빌립보서 3:4b - 14

4b. 만일 누구든지 다른 이가 육체를 신뢰할 것이 있는 줄로 생각하면 나는 더욱 그러하리니

5. 나는 팔일 만에 할례를 받고 이스라엘 족속이요 베냐민 지파요 히브리인 중의 히브리인이요 율법으로는 바리새인이요

6. 열심으로는 교회를 박해하고 율법의 의로는 흠이 없는 자라

7. 그러나 무엇이든지 내게 유익하던 것을 내가 그리스도를 위하여 다 해로 여길뿐더러

8. 또한 모든 것을 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 고상하기 때문이라 내가 그를 위하여 모든 것을 잃어버리고 배설물로 여김은 그리스도를 얻고

9. 그 안에서 발견되려 함이니 내가 가진 의는 율법에서 난 것이 아니요 오직 그리스도를 믿음으로 말미암은 것이니 곧 믿음으로 하나님께로부터 난 의라

10. 내가 그리스도와 그 부활의 권능과 그 고난에 참여함을 알고자 하여 그의 죽으심을 본받아

11. 어떻게 해서든지 죽은 자 가운데서 부활에 이르려 하노니

12. 내가 이미 얻었다 함도 아니요 온전히 이루었다 함도 아니라 오직 내가 그리스도 예수께 잡힌 바 된 그것을 잡으려고 달려가노라

13. 형제들아 나는 아직 내가 잡은 줄로 여기지 아니하고 오직 한 일 즉 뒤에 있는 것은 잊어버리고 앞에 있는 것을 잡으려고

14. 푯대를 향하여 그리스도 예수 안에서 하나님이 위에서 부르신 부름의 상을 위하여 달려가노라

Matthew 21:33-46
21:33 "Listen to another parable. There was a landowner who planted a vineyard, put a fence around it, dug a wine press in it, and built a watchtower. Then he leased it to tenants and went to another country.
21:34 When the harvest time had come, he sent his slaves to the tenants to collect his produce.
21:35 But the tenants seized his slaves and beat one, killed another, and stoned another.
21:36 Again he sent other slaves, more than the first; and they treated them in the same way.
21:37 Finally he sent his son to them, saying, 'They will respect my son.'
21:38 But when the tenants saw the son, they said to themselves, 'This is the heir; come, let us kill him and get his inheritance.'
21:39 So they seized him, threw him out of the vineyard, and killed him.
21:40 Now when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?"
21:41 They said to him, "He will put those wretches to a miserable death, and lease the vineyard to other tenants who will give him the produce at the harvest time."
21:42 Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the scriptures: 'The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; this was the Lord's doing, and it is amazing in our eyes'?
21:43 Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people that produces the fruits of the kingdom.
21:44 The one who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; and it will crush anyone on whom it falls."
21:45 When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard his parables, they realized that he was speaking about them.
21:46 They wanted to arrest him, but they feared the crowds, because they regarded him as a prophet.

마태복음 21:33 - 46

33. 다른 한 비유를 들으라 한 집 주인이 포도원을 만들어 산울타리로 두르고 거기에 즙 짜는 틀을 만들고 망대를 짓고 농부들에게 세로 주고 타국에 갔더니

34. 열매 거둘 때가 가까우매 그 열매를 받으려고 자기 종들을 농부들에게 보내니

35. 농부들이 종들을 잡아 하나는 심히 때리고 하나는 죽이고 하나는 돌로 쳤거늘

36. 다시 다른 종들을 처음보다 많이 보내니 그들에게도 그렇게 하였는지라

37. 후에 자기 아들을 보내며 이르되 그들이 내 아들은 존대하리라 하였더니

38. 농부들이 그 아들을 보고 서로 말하되 이는 상속자니 자 죽이고 그의 유산을 차지하자 하고

39. 이에 잡아 포도원 밖에 내쫓아 죽였느니라

40. 그러면 포도원 주인이 올 때에 그 농부들을 어떻게 하겠느냐

41. 그들이 말하되 그 악한 자들을 진멸하고 포도원은 제 때에 열매를 바칠 만한 다른 농부들에게 세로 줄지니이다

42. 예수께서 이르시되 너희가 성경에 건축자들이 버린 돌이 모퉁이의 머릿돌이 되었나니 이것은 주로 말미암아 된 것이요 우리 눈에 기이하도다 함을 읽어 본 일이 없느냐

43. 그러므로 내가 너희에게 이르노니 하나님의 나라를 너희는 빼앗기고 그 나라의 열매 맺는 백성이 받으리라

44. 이 돌 위에 떨어지는 자는 깨지겠고 이 돌이 사람 위에 떨어지면 그를 가루로 만들어 흩으리라 하시니

45. 대제사장들과 바리새인들이 예수의 비유를 듣고 자기들을 가리켜 말씀하심인 줄 알고

46. 잡고자 하나 무리를 무서워하니 이는 그들이 예수를 선지자로 앎이었더라